About SERVPRO of Lake Geneva
SERVPRO of Lake Geneva was established by owners passionate about making a difference in their customers' lives. We understand the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes. Our goal is to minimize the interruption to your home or business and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Timothy Weber is our co-owner and President. Working in the industry for over 20 years for his family’s business, he has joined the SERVPRO brand. His credentials earned from the IICRC are many and impressive, giving him the expertise needed to lead the SERVPRO team.
Alicia Weber is our co-owner and Vice President. She has managed the business finances since taking over with her husband, using her accounting knowledge and business background.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Visit Lake Geneva